Mobility's Facebook page

joi, 14 noiembrie 2019

„Talk-show” about our project on a Radio staion from Warsaw


0 - 2 min: Kacper asked me how it was in Romania. I answered him that it was an amazing time, we were living in beautiful place near mountains. I said also that I've liked Romania since first moment because during the flight I was sitting next to soldier who started talking with me about Romania, he said only positive things. He asked me what I'm going to do in Romania and I answered that I'm going to Erasmus Plus project, he was really happy about my answer and interested in.


2 - 4:30 min: I'm talking about Horezu, about the village, the place and about pottery workshop we had there. I said that Horezu pottery is very famous in Romania.

4:30 - 6 min: Kacper asked me about typical Romanian food so I said that we were eating it all the time. I was telling about different meals we ate.

6 - 6:30 min: I was telling about prices in Romania.

6:30 - 8 min: I said about the project's topic "Let's get a job!". I said what we were doing there, that we did a lot of presentations for example about youth unemployment, we were writing CVs, cover letters. Telling about people I met in Erasmus Project, their nationalities etc.

8 - 11 min: I'm telling about visiting Bucharest.

11 - 12 min: I encourage people to visit Romania.

after 12 min: We changed the topic.

Check the radio transmission here.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu