Mobility's Facebook page

vineri, 15 noiembrie 2019

A lifetime experience!


Not a very long time ago, only 6 months have passed since I have learned more
about humans, about humanity, about how similar we are in so many different ways.
Before the serious part in which I explain what exactly we did there, I need to thank to my soul sister, Andreea, to call me and tell me about this amazing experience for a human being.
The deep part is not ended, this is the start actually, because that's who I am, this is how I express myself. If you are searching for something more emotionless, well, this article won't give you that.
"Let's get a job" helped me to understand people in a way I couldn't do this with something else.
This project, the coordinators, the participants (a part of them are my friends now and I keep in touch with them) showed me that I really can do it, that I will become what I desire for years.

During Romanian Cultural Night, because I am romanian and I started to talk with anybody, I tried to learn them something about our culture. We danced traditional dances, we ate "zacuscă", "mici" (I tell them in this way because I like how they sound in romanian), a bulgarian participant (which is now an amazing friend) wanted to learn our language and that was his first lesson (by the way, he is still learning and I am proud of him).
Then, the next day we were at Târgu Jiu, the city with 3 of the most popular sculptures of this genius Constantin Brâncuși. I was a guide in there, I have never think that I will tell what is the matter with these 3 pieces of art to 40 foreigners in english. But I did it and they listened to me. I am very thankful for this. They showed me I can do something I thought it's almost impossible.

The other days were amazing. The workshops? Full of work, team work, another possibility to know how amazing people are. We made different types of CVs, cover letters, movies about how difficult or not is to get a job in this world, in EU. We did it. We made a beautiful work.

The other cultural nights? My thoughts? Amazing. I danced a lot and I had a lot of fun with people. I even helped the italians participants to make Tiramisu (so delicious). The spanish cultural night? Well, a big chance for me to understand that I really can dance. I love them for who they are. I wouldn't change anything. I prooved myself that I am still good at dancing, that I can focus again without a headache at everytime I do it.

I am grateful for every single person who was in this project. I know that the very serious part is still missing, but I mean it. I think that this is the main point of the Erasmus+ projects - connecting people. Get to know each other. Understand each other. Smile to each other.  Dance with each other? (be serious, music is really connecting people).
Thank you for giving me the chance to express my feelings in this article. My heart is grateful for it.
Oh, I have almost forgot. I’m Ana-Maria, only a human.











Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu